Question RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe

Vatanaz

Commendable
Jan 20, 2021
Sometimes (randomly) for a couple of seconds, some empty command line window appeared, I did not have time to catch it / take a screenshot. The other day it came up again and I managed to screen it. The text in the window header was " C:\windows\System32\RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe". If this is important, the chrome browser and Photoshop were running when the window appeared.
What's it?
If you need more information, ask questions.
Thank you all for your answers.
*Windows 10 LTSB ver. 1607 system

Vatanaz

Commendable
Jan 20, 2021
How do understand this sentence?
"RemoteFX vGPU makes it possible for multiple virtual machines to share a physical GPU"

I don't use anything like this on my laptop. Maybe there is something similar in google chrome that I haven't disabled yet?

Maybe it is used for hardware acceleration? This function is included in chrome (it is needed)
View: https://i.imgur.com/hUwAZgi.png

The laptop has two "video cards", an integrated "Intel" and a discrete " Nvidia"

Last edited:

Vatanaz

Commendable
Jan 20, 2021
Updating Windows to a more updated version could help with the "error". Otherwise, just ignore it as it should not be causing issues, especially if you aren't using virtual machines (VM).
We will be waiting for the April security update. I turned off the "intel Virtualization technology" in the bios just in case.