Question Remotely accessing my brothers PC to help my parents?

smiths11

Reputable
Oct 1, 2015
I was wondering if any of you guys could point me in the right direction. Before you ask my little brother is 16 and the PC being built hinges on this question. I was wondering if I can remotely control my little brothers PC with either windows 10 or some other 3rd party app. The things my parents are looking for are to be able to log him in or off remotely, the logging off part is the most important. Also to set time limits on how much he is going to play, and use the PC, as well as to monitor what he views on the internet and apps. My parents aren't controlling just worried, and if you new my brother you would be to. Thanks for any help and I hope this post isn't weird!

VNC is free. If you have windows 10 pro you can use Remote Desktop that’s built into windows.
Both of these work only on local network, or need port forwarding. In addition to ANyDesk/TeamViewer, latest Windows 10 have built-in "Quick Assist" app, which does adequate job as well. If you don't need to control the remote PC but still see what happens, Skype can share the desktop during an audio or video call.

Latest posts