Removal of annoying warning boxes

I have installed My Iomega ZIP 100, this is now fine.
However unfortunately I keep getting warning boxes
displaying:
Run[0] c:\tools_95\istmp\setup.exe

They actually mean or do nothing but I cannot find a way
of deleting them. I have found where they are but alas
still cannot access them to delet, these are where they
are:
Run[0] c:\tools_95\istmp\setup.exe *HKU\S-1-5-21-
2261021768-1806634848-1673307331-1005\
SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\Windows
and
Run[0] c:\tools_95\istmp\setup.exe All Users win.ini

Can any one please help me

Kind regards

Kevin

Kevin wrote:
> I have installed My Iomega ZIP 100, this is now fine.
> However unfortunately I keep getting warning boxes
> displaying:
> Run[0] c:\tools_95\istmp\setup.exe
>
> They actually mean or do nothing but I cannot find a way
> of deleting them. I have found where they are but alas
> still cannot access them to delet, these are where they
> are:
> Run[0] c:\tools_95\istmp\setup.exe *HKU\S-1-5-21-
> 2261021768-1806634848-1673307331-1005\
> SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\Windows
> and
> Run[0] c:\tools_95\istmp\setup.exe All Users win.ini
>
> Can any one please help me
>
> Kind regards
>
> Kevin
>
> Run[0] c:\tools_95\istmp\setup.exe All Users win.ini

Windows XP normally recognizes the ZIP drive natively and
would not call for the installation ZIP disk or files. To
delete the offending dialog box, search the system files for
the specific instruction line, viz., tools_95\istmp\setup,
and delete the entry. Do the same in Windows Registry by
searching for the same command line associated with a Run
entry and delete the value.

If unsuccessful, re-post in alt.iomega.zip.jazz.