Remove Administration Tools?

Scotty

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2001

I am working on a project using a RIS Server and one of my
requirements is to remove administration tools completely
from my user machines.

Is there a way to do this in a group policy or am I way
off base?

You can't remove the tools, but you can restrict access with Software
restrictions.

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net