Remove games

Is it possible to remove games in all workstation with Group Policy

Win2003 and XP pro

Thanks

I don't think that their is a group policy that specifically targets
all games per se. You may want to try software restriction policies.

They should do the trick, they only work with XP/2003 but you can
restrict games... what will they do without solitare? Users are
getting smart and playing games on the internet so block that too :)

"Naveen" <naveen_raju@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<#jhRTf$REHA.380@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> Is it possible to remove games in all workstation with Group Policy
>
> Win2003 and XP pro
>
> Thanks

It depended on how you define games, You may not let users install
applications.

Look at the follow demo to prevent some of the windows games.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/demos/mod01.htm

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson

"Naveen" <naveen_raju@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Is it possible to remove games in all workstation with Group Policy
>
> Win2003 and XP pro
>
> Thanks

Thank you very much.Now i disabled