[SOLVED] Remove GPU from H81 Pro??

Aug 6, 2020
I have a GPU installed in my h81 pro however when trying to uninstall I’m unable to see the clip? I’ve been trying for ages now so resorted to asking for help

I’m unable to see the clip either side of the GPU

Solution
Tools

If you can't find anything to do it with, then check the link above. You can get a little pick tool set at any hardware store or even dollar store sometimes, 5-10$ usually. You need to get in there and pull that tab up. You don't have any pins where the tab is either, just to put you at ease.
Aug 6, 2020
dGzuwu.jpg

Aug 6, 2020
The clip is the little black tab at the end of the pciE slot.

Usually it's a lift up and you can see it almost directly under your ram (to give a general location). It can be a little tricky to get a hold of it
Usually that’s the case however unfortunately it looks like the clip snapped (not from me) it’s a second hand motherboard and I didn’t look before putting the GPU in... any ideas how to get it out or is it screwed

Tools

If you can't find anything to do it with, then check the link above. You can get a little pick tool set at any hardware store or even dollar store sometimes, 5-10$ usually. You need to get in there and pull that tab up. You don't have any pins where the tab is either, just to put you at ease.

Solution