remove hardware icon

laura

how do i remove the 'remove hardware icon' program from the taskbar
i've recently just completed a new re install but the above program wishes
to remove the drivers for my modem which is working fine.
thanks
laura

---

What kind of machine?? Laptop with PC-Card modem??

--
Tumppi
Reply to group

"Laura" <laura@onion146.freeserve.co.uk> kirjoitti viestissä
> how do i remove the 'remove hardware icon' program from the taskbar
> i've recently just completed a new re install but the above program wishes
> to remove the drivers for my modem which is working fine.
> thanks
> laura
>

> ---

TRENDING THREADS