I want to remove the FilterLogix Family filter that I installed on my
computer (the only account it ever filtered was the administrator's!) I have
lost the password that is required to do this. FilterLogix does not answer
my e-mails and their phone is disconnected. I'm using a Dell running Windows
XP. What can I do?

Only recourse is try to remember the password...
What good is a password if you could bypass it?

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"boblackaa" wrote:

| I want to remove the FilterLogix Family filter that I installed on my
| computer (the only account it ever filtered was the administrator's!) I have
| lost the password that is required to do this. FilterLogix does not answer
| my e-mails and their phone is disconnected. I'm using a Dell running Windows
| XP. What can I do?

FilterLogix Support:
http://www.filterlogix.com/Support.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"boblackaa" <boblackaa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to remove the FilterLogix Family filter that I installed on my
> computer (the only account it ever filtered was the administrator's!) I
> have
> lost the password that is required to do this. FilterLogix does not
> answer
> my e-mails and their phone is disconnected. I'm using a Dell running
> Windows
> XP. What can I do?

TRENDING THREADS