Question remove unwanted wifi network

Aug 10, 2022
I have a mixed array of apple/pc computers .Somehow I created a wifi network that is unused but causes issues as wiifi devices try to connect to it.
deleted network from my apple router and used forget in windows but its still there.
Cant remember where I initially set it up,
Is there a wayIcan locate its source and completely get rid of it?

Aug 10, 2022
Have 3 airport routers, and a xfinity gateway (rogers canada model)
Will go into them one by one.
With a mix of apple laptops, and ipad and windows pcs and laptops there aremultiple wifi adapters as well.
Do I need to disable the adapters or should I ignore them and focus on the routers

Aug 10, 2022
will update in day or so.
Started with main apple router and took out extra network,
I have 3 apple routers in all and one capsule.
THe gateway was replaced 2 days ago so dont think its there but will check that as well.
Cant think I have any non apple routers though I used to have two.
These were replaced with apple express basestation routers
ASide from being annoying the existence of the second network causes issues with wifi on ipads if one moves around the house as it polls all networks .
AS for the pcs around the house mostly laptops Ive desiignated the network to be forgotten but nevertheless it shows up still with connect automatically still checked when I click on the wireless icon in the menu bar in windows to bring up list of available networks around my home.
There appear to be 5 whose wifi extends to my house (and like converselymine to theirs)
Thats a separate issue I will deal with after I solve problem 1 .
Im thinking changing the wifi channel will deal with that-we are likely all broadcasting on the same channel