remove virus trojan 16AG

I am running XP professional and have a virus called trojan horse 16.AG
it is located in my systemvolumeinformationrestore file and I can't find
this file or cannot remove (Fix) this virus. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

You'll need to turn-off System Restore, reboot, then turn it back on.
The virus has infected your System Restore folder (system volume information).

How to Turn On and Turn Off System Restore in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310405&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP