Removing a network

I only recently installed a wireless router for use with a cable modem.
Sometime along the way I thought a wireless network would be a great idea,
but now I only see it as unnecessary. How would I uninstall the network?
I have met with two horribly difficult problems which needed professionally
help just today, so I am understandably wary.

Do you mean physically remove the WAP from your netowk or remove the
connection from your computer? To remove the connection, just disable your
wireless netowork card. To remove the WAP, just unplug it.

John

"bluchelski01" <bluchelski01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I only recently installed a wireless router for use with a cable modem.
> Sometime along the way I thought a wireless network would be a great idea,
> but now I only see it as unnecessary. How would I uninstall the network?
> I have met with two horribly difficult problems which needed
professionally
> help just today, so I am understandably wary.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear on my situation. I created a local network that
connected the two computers in the household. But now we don't really need
that network, and I was wondering how I could do that with the least amount
of fuss.
I don't want to remove my wireless network, just the local one that connects
my computer to my flatmate's.
Thanks for your help John, and hopefully more offers advice is to come.