removing CD Driver entries from registry?

Hi all,

I recently installed a piece of software from MAGIX corp that had a wave
editor with CD Burn capabilities in it. Sadly the burning portion caused a
bluescreen memory dump. I then rebooted and looked through some of their
docs and saw they had " burn profiler" that would install new drivers to
correct the problem.

Now the machine won't boot at all... even in SAFE MODE... It simply starts
to boot and then reboots.

I can take the drive and put it on another system and edit the registry and
replace drivers etc. My question is, what keys and drivers do I need to
fix/replace.

Thanks
Ken

Go to X:\Windows\System32\Config Folder. X=drive letter of your added
drive.
Delete: System, Default, Sam, Security and Software. Then go to
X:\Windows\Repair Folder. Copy and paste those
same five files back into the Config Folder. Also, go to X:\Program
Files and delete the Magix folder if there.