[SOLVED] Removing KMS

Ciubuc112

Prominent
Aug 15, 2020
Hey,I will buy a Key for windows and i have it activated with Kms host.How to remove the Kms key and to end the conection to the Kms server[host]?

Solution
I installed myself from Microsoft official site with a usb
Yes but the key is on discount in my country
And if i installed the kms myself on cmd can it have malware?cuz i checked it with MalwareByts and nothing found.To reinstall windows will take 2 days again...Do i really need to?.
Well, only you know the specifics.

If a friend or family member came to me with this...no question, full wipe and reinstall.

USAFRet

Titan
But it wasn't with any app,just cmd commands.And wdym with cheap one's?If they're retail they work after update tho no?
Where did the actual Win 10 install come from?

With "cheap" license keys:
  1. They will frequently go Unactivated after some time.
  2. You're supporting criminals and money laundering. Where do you think they got those to sell?
  3. Did you cheap out on your hardware? Licensed software is no different.

Ciubuc112

Prominent
Aug 15, 2020
And if i installed the kms myself on cmd can it have malware?cuz i checked it with MalwareByts and nothing found.To reinstall windows will take 2 days again...Do i really need to?.

USAFRet

Titan
Well, only you know the specifics.

If a friend or family member came to me with this...no question, full wipe and reinstall.

Solution