Removing old XP files replaced by SP2

Does anyone know of a file list that can be used to remove the old installed
XP files created when SP2 saved them. I'm satisfied with the software and
have no interest in restoring my computer back to pre-SP2. It made a list,
but I didn't write it down. I could use the disk space.

Thanks

This should help:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spack.htm

--