Oct 25, 2019
Hey guys! First post. I have a Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming Laptop. (Link below) https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-15-7000-7567-Gaming-Notebook-Review.196454.0.html

It is the variant being reviewed in the link with the 6 cell 75W battery, so the battery life is already pretty decent for a "gaming" laptop. The warranties about to run out so now I wanna start tinkering. Wanting to see how much I can extend the battery life.

It has a second 1TB HDD alongside the 256GB SATA SSD and I was wondering if any of you know roughly how many minutes I could gain from removing the second HDD and may be replacing the Intel SSD with a larger Samsung EVO SSD?

Will also add more Ram and play around with cooling etc. Any extra tips would be cool too ;) Thanks!

Solution
On the whole, probably 1% longer. Your CPU by itself accounts for half the battery life, display about 30% etc. Disks, not so much.
You should be playing while plugged in anyway because performance is reduced on battery.
Nov 15, 2019
Adding more Ram will increase the power draw, not by much.
You say playing with the cooling, the guys that designed your system are pretty bright, you think your going to improve by leaps and bounds, I do not think so.
reduce the brightness on your screen
stop all unnecessary programs in your OS (admin privileges required) I do mean stop them from booting.
All of this will take several hours and gain maybe 2%