Question Removing windowing (black bars) in rendered video

wasaw

Reputable
Apr 12, 2019
Hi

I shot with the selfie camera on my Samsung Galaxy S10. The video size is 1920x1080. I use the Davinci Resolve video editing software on my Windows 10 PC to add text to the video. I then render the video and transfer the video to my phone. When I view the video with the default media player on Android and VLC media player for Android, I see windowing (black bars by default). The video looks so small.

I have tried googling how to fix this with no help. Even resizing the video on VLC media player for android looks bad

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
Hi

I shot with the selfie camera on my Samsung Galaxy S10. The video size is 1920x1080. I use the Davinci Resolve video editing software on my Windows 10 PC to add text to the video. I then render the video and transfer the video to my phone. When I view the video with the default media player on Android and VLC media player for Android, I see windowing (black bars by default). The video looks so small.

I have tried googling how to fix this with no help. Even resizing the video on VLC media player for android looks bad
have u tried like turning the phone so it plays horizontally.