REMOVING Windows 2000 Advanced Server

Does anyone know how to REMOVE Windows 2000 Advanced Server and to replace
it with either Windows 2000 Server or Windows 2003 Standard or 2003 Web
Edition.
NONE of the adsvanced features of Windows 2000 Advanced Serverr have been
used - the current server is essentially only used as a web server using
IIS5.0

We do not want to have to reinstall all the Webs, Custome DLL's and
applications such as Perl, mySQL etc.

Clearly there is an upgrade path - but how does one do an insitu "downgrade"

I believe there might be a registery entry which prevents an insitu
installation of say W2K Server over W2K Advanced server - any ideas or
comments will be appreciated.

Regards

David

AFAIK there is no way to do this except format and reinstall.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE