I have been tasked with removing all of the games such as solitaire, mine
sweeper etc. from our company's computers. I have to remove both the program
group and the executables. The program group is no problem, but how do I
remove the program files. I will need to use a script, we have several
hundred computers spread across the southeast. When I try to delete the
files WFP kicks in and they just reappear. Any help would be appreciated.

You need to uninstall them from Add/Remove Programs --> Windows Components.
You just can not delete them.

"BlueLion" <BlueLion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been tasked with removing all of the games such as solitaire, mine
> sweeper etc. from our company's computers. I have to remove both the
> program
> group and the executables. The program group is no problem, but how do I
> remove the program files. I will need to use a script, we have several
> hundred computers spread across the southeast. When I try to delete the
> files WFP kicks in and they just reappear. Any help would be appreciated.

How would I do this using a script. This process needs to be automated
because of the number and location of the computers.