Rename Windows 10 system folders

xdxpx

Commendable
Nov 19, 2016
Hi,

All the folders less ShellExperienceHost in the following 4 folders, has been renamed.

C:\Windows\SystemApps
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps​
C:\Windows\InfusedApps\
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Packages

It has gone a few days, and still everything is working normal, at least from what I can see

Can anyone please answer to the next 3 questions?

1.If is not already happening in the background, what it will happen or what it could happen sooner or later regarding the properly functioning of OS, services, system applications(I don't think I use any) or other used third party applications?

2. If it will not happen something for sure sooner or later, can someone please tell where are the biggest chances to something not work like it should?

- SECURITY of the OS + it's applications, other services, and third party programs.
- STABILITY(proper functionality) of the OS + it's applications, other services, and third party programs.
- SLOWING DOWN the System and the applications.

3. If you consider that something wrong will happen for sure, is there the option to prevent it without renaming only the OS dependencies folder? Or the only chance to prevent something bad which will happen 100% for sure, is to let all the names of the folders default, like they were before?

Thank you.

xdxpx

Commendable
Nov 19, 2016
Experiment, test, fun, try to understand what, why, how, when, were it will happen :)

In the same enjoying to have an as minimal-CORE-light-net-smooth-micro as possible configuration, as possible have on the OS ONLY the dependencies(like I have been doing my best to have as much as possible the minimal-CORE-light-net-smooth-micro Linux configuration I could.

Maybe only a little bit for privacy and security, considering that any extra active service or application, and if keeping all those folders "active" could be exploited.

From my knowledge don't use any of those app, or Windows store at all.

Regards.