Hi. my computer has 3 hard drives. 2 are RAIDed and set as C:, 1 hard drive
is partitioned into 2 (D: and E:)

I recently reinstalled XP due to computer errors. Now my computer sees my
RAIDed drive as D:. This is causing some programs to 'look' for it's files on
the C:. How do I rearrange my hard drive names? Also, how do I delete a
partition?

Alan

phillr wrote:
> Hi. my computer has 3 hard drives. 2 are RAIDed and set as C:, 1 hard drive
> is partitioned into 2 (D: and E:)
>
> I recently reinstalled XP due to computer errors. Now my computer sees my
> RAIDed drive as D:. This is causing some programs to 'look' for it's files on
> the C:. How do I rearrange my hard drive names? Also, how do I delete a
> partition?

Control Panel, Admin Tools, Computer Management, Disk management.