A repair disk is not what you would use to erase the hard drive and reinstall Windows. You would have to use a Windows installation disc. One usually comes with your computer. From what I know about copyright law, it is legal for you do download and burn a copy of the Windows release that you have a license for, and install it on your machine.
2. Repeatedly tap the F8 key until you see the Advanced Boot Option Screen.
3. Select Repair Your Computerand hit Enter.
4. Select your country >> OK.
5. On the System Recovery Options Screen select Restore Application.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When prompted, select on "Full Factory Recovery"
9. Select Next >> Yes.
10. After a couple of minutes the recovery will be completed.
if that doesnt work there should also be a hidden recovery partition--may have to turn on hdd recovery in the bios--usually pressing something like fn + f12 accesses the recovery partition but different manufacturers use different keys
another option is if you can boot into windows there should be toshiba software on it to make your own dvds
last option is to download a windows disc specifically for toshiba i believe these check the bios to determine if you are entitled to install it so serial number is not an issue as this is not the same as using a pirated copy--thats not condoned here