Repair shop for cell phones

Brian_278

Honorable
Aug 5, 2017
wondering if anyone knows of a good cell phone repair shop - the screen on my Note 8 cracked badly about six months ago, purchased an S9+ but just like the Note much better and want to get it fixed. Thanks.

Not quite sure.
Cause the original replacement screen is actually 2/3 cost of phone, unless there is china variant of your screen.
In my opinion, its not really worth it, I have replaced 2 screens by my phones, J5 and J7 , both screens (From china/Aftermarket) did not fit correctly, cause the screen is actually fatter than original.
Also it will be TFT rather than OLED.

If you are in the West, furgitaboutit, nobody repair anything, specially phones. DIY is your only option. Check your original purchasing terms, you may have unknowingly purchased some kind of insurance, in which case, hey, they will replace it for free!

Brian_278

Honorable
Aug 5, 2017
DIY, oh boy, with me that's just dangerous lol
I am definitely not comfy doing that, but then again, I don't want a "hack job" done on my Note 8, I have attempted to request a price to upgrade to the Note 9 with my provider so lets see, maybe it won't hurt as much as a bad repair job and the bill that would come with it, thanks for the input, appreciate it!!