Question Repasting and Replacing thermal pad on Galax GTX 1080 exoc.

ghozt67

Commendable
Oct 23, 2018
Good day, I am planning to repaste my GALAX GTX 1080 EXOC SNPR and am asking for recommended brands of thermal paste as well as the appropriate thickness of thermal pads. I would love to see your inputs. Thanks in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
Noctua, Arctic, Thermal Grizzly are all great names for thermal pastes. Thermal pads, well, you're going to have to measure them yourself when you take the card apart. I'd recommend using a sliding caliper and once you have the thickness and length of the thermal pads needed, go look for Fujipoly thermal pads. Yes they're expensive but they're well worth the money.

ghozt67

Commendable
Oct 23, 2018
Noctua, Arctic, Thermal Grizzly are all great names for thermal pastes. Thermal pads, well, you're going to have to measure them yourself when you take the card apart. I'd recommend using a sliding caliper and once you have the thickness and length of the thermal pads needed, go look for Fujipoly thermal pads. Yes they're expensive but they're well worth the money.

For the thermal compound, which of the three would you really recommend? For the thermal pads, how would I get an accurate measurement since they would already be squished?

TRENDING THREADS