Repeat BSoD, chrome could be the cause?

Jun 17, 2018
Pc Specs:
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 six-Core Processor 3.50GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: Radeon r9 200 Series
PSU: EVEA 600W

Basically: I was doing my thing, just finished playing some OW when outta nowhere I'm hit with a BSoD, stopcode:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. First time it's ever done it, so I try to start up again and run a scan on CMD as Admin doing "sfc /scannow", get about 4% of the way and I get the same BSoD.

I restart again, this time disabling some startup programs before after about 5 minutes once again BSoD. SO I decide to try Reset windows, I go to do so and Windows tells me it I can't use the option in which I keep my files which I'd really rather do.

SO I restart again! this time, I try to open Chrome. Instantly the PC enters this state where it's about to BSoD where I can move my mouse but nothing works and sure enough it dies. So now I've uninstalled Chrome and it seems to be smooth sailing but I don't want to half-ass it I want to know what the issue was! I'm trying sfc /scannow again but it's stuck at 4% verification.

I'd love any and all advice/help!

(also, running on Windows 10 all drivers up to date except for my GPU, Radeon release some shaky builds fairly often so I'm sticking to what I know works for now)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and i will ask someone to convert files into a format I can read.

Chrome isn't normal cause of a BSOD, Critical process died is normally a windows file crashing. Dumps will tell us more.