Question Replace front fans on the CoolerMaster TD500.

Nov 2, 2021
So I want to replace the front fans that come with the TD500, mainly because of their noise. I think they do good with cooling and the aesthetics, but my PC is very close to my bed and I want to be able to sleep while it's on. They aren't that loud, its just that the type of noise they make is really annoying. It's some sort of low end noise that comes and goes constantly. I want to replace them with fans that have RGB, are black and most importantly low noise. What are some good fans to consider?

So I want to replace the front fans that come with the TD500, mainly because of their noise. I think they do good with cooling and the aesthetics, but my PC is very close to my bed and I want to be able to sleep while it's on. They aren't that loud, its just that the type of noise they make is really annoying. It's some sort of low end noise that comes and goes constantly. I want to replace them with fans that have RGB, are black and most importantly low noise. What are some good fans to consider?
I like Arctic fans, pretty quiet and efficient. Just watch for RGB and ARGB variants depending on your MB.

Hi Almerer , have they always been noisy or are they just wearing out , if old why not get a direct replacement from cm.
I have a 6 year old cm Haf x tower it has a huge Noctua NH-D15S on the cpu and 7 other fans of various types , it is so quiet that if it did not have leds on the front you would not know it was turned on.