Question Replace GTX 1080 ti turbos heatsink with Founders Edition heatsink

Feb 25, 2020
Hi , this is my first time posting here so go easy on me . Last year or so I bought a Asus Gtx 1080ti Turbo but I really hate the look of it , i allways liked the look of the Founders Edition but don’t know if I can just buy a FE heatsink and slap it on there . Do any of you guys know if this is possible or if i just have to stick with my ugly card ?
thanks !

Last edited:

ceriumin

Notable
Nov 13, 2018
Hi , this is my first time posting here so go easy on me . Last year or so I bought a Asus Gtx 1080ti Turbo but I really hate the look of it , i allways liked the look of the Founders Edition but don’t know if I can just buy a FE heatsink and slap it on there . Do any of you guys know if this is possible or if i just have to stick with my ugly card ?
thanks !
The sizes and measurements can be off with the founders edition and it is very risky. Do you also mean to replace the whole heatsink or just the plate? I would likely get an expert to do it.

Feb 25, 2020
The sizes and measurements can be off with the founders edition and it is very risky. Do you also mean to replace the whole heatsink or just the plate? I would likely get an expert to do it.
I was actually thinking of replacing the shroud cause I really like the look of the FE. Don’t really know if that’s possible.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS