replace win2k server message says dc for group policy not ..

I am in the process of replacing my original server on my network and have transfered the schema master, the domain naming master, the RID master, the PDC master, and the infrastructure master to the new server my DNS works fine and the network seems to be working fine but when i go to change a group policy item it gives me this error message: "the domian controller for group policys is not available you may cancel this operation for this session or retry using one of the choices below." I can select a chioce and it will work fine but when i relaunch and try to make another group policy change it happens again.

The following article lists a couple of things that will cause this:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=257435

1. File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks is not enabled on the
domain controller.

2. The TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service is disabled.

--
Jimmy Harper [MSFT]
Directory Services