[SOLVED] Replaced Case Fans and resulted in ‘boot up but no display’

Jun 29, 2020
I replaced my case fans but as a result, there is no display
(Motherboard is Strix 270e)
(Graphics card is RTX 2070 super)
(16gb of RAM)
(CPU is i5 7600k)
-The LEDS all flash up, including the power on, indicating graphics card, cpu, memory cards are all plugged in correctly
-Case fans including the cpu cooler and from the power supply are working when the pc is turned on
-Screen acknowledges when hdmi cable is disconnected but upon reconnection it still does not display anything
-Checked Ram, video card, and CPU but they are all plugged in, were not touched on case fan replacement, and motherboard and power supply acknowledges their presence

Solution
(16gb of RAM)
(CPU is i5 7600k)
-The LEDS all flash up, including the power on, indicating graphics card, cpu, memory cards are all plugged in correctly
-Case fans including the cpu cooler and from the power supply are working when the pc is turned on
-Screen acknowledges when hdmi cable is disconnected but upon reconnection it still does not display anything
-Checked Ram, video card, and CPU but they are all plugged in, were not touched on case fan replacement, and motherboard and power supply acknowledges their presence
Maybe try to reseat your RAM into a other slot or Use an different RAM slot and see if...

Bassplate

Reputable
(16gb of RAM)
(CPU is i5 7600k)
Maybe try to reseat your RAM into a other slot or Use an different RAM slot and see if your PC will Boot.
If nothing works try to perform a BIOS Reset and see if your PC boots up after the BIOS reset.

Solution
Jun 29, 2020
Maybe try to reseat your RAM into a other slot or Use an different RAM slot and see if your PC will Boot.
If nothing works try to perform a BIOS Reset and see if your PC boots up after the BIOS reset.
Reseat RAM worked like a charm, which was strange because it worked in that configuration before I switched fans. Thanks

Reactions: Bassplate

Bassplate

Reputable
Reseat RAM worked like a charm, which was strange because it worked in that configuration before I switched fans. Thanks
Maybe there was a small hit on the RAM or something while you were bussy installing the fans or something...I'm glad it worked for you! :benetton:
If your Thread has been solved,Remember to mark this Thread as Solved With the best answer.