Question Replacement cable for AIO

Jan 23, 2020
Help finding replacement power cable for AIO

Just ordered and received my first AIO. Going through the setup, I realized that they didn't ship the power cable for the pump. Manual shows it's supposed to be there, but it's not. I'm trying to work with the vendor to get one, but it's a bit of a hassle. I would be perfectly happy just buying a replacement, but I can't seem to get enough details to know what I should buy.

The AIO is the Cooler Master MLY-D14M-A22MB-R1 MasterLiquid Pro 140. The manual shows it being powered off of the cpu fan. But I don't know what type of connector that officially is, or what type off connector is needed for the pump end.

If anyone can provide a link to a cable that would work, or knows what each connector so I can find one, that would be awesome.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Assuming you're talking about item "N"? Looks to be fairly proprietary, and not going to be easy to find.

Where did you purchase this cooler? I'd probably just return it, honestly.
As far as 140mm AIOs great (not are any 120 or 140mms in general, really) and pick up something else/complete.
NNN.png

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
I can't get a clear image to say with 100% certainty... it looks somewhat like SATA on the pump side (but smaller) and runs to a fan header.... Unfortunately, it's not like it's a particularly common cable that ships with every X, Y or Z component & there's a demand for.

Chances are it's a specific cable that is only utilized in a couple of applications (probably all within CoolerMasters product stack), and short of getting one from CM, it's certainly not going to be quick.

I would assume you could track a replacement down on AliExpress or similar, but you'd have to know what the cable is called to even search for it...