[SOLVED] Replacement case for HP Pro 3400

Jul 25, 2020
so I am getting a HP pro 3400 and I'm hoping to change the case. do you have any suggestions on any cases that would work? I am hoping to get one that has a glass pannel.

Solution
With reference to this service manual, which form factor do you have? Might I ask why you're looking to change the chassis of the prebuilt? It seems fine on it's won to accept any hardware upgrades(and perhaps a PSU upgrade). You will run into the issue of connecting the front panel headers of the case to the board since the pins are not labelled on the PCB(or so my research shows me).

Also, you're only going to drive the return on investment on the prebuilt towards negative, I'd suggest leaving it as is.

Lutfij

Titan
With reference to this service manual, which form factor do you have? Might I ask why you're looking to change the chassis of the prebuilt? It seems fine on it's won to accept any hardware upgrades(and perhaps a PSU upgrade). You will run into the issue of connecting the front panel headers of the case to the board since the pins are not labelled on the PCB(or so my research shows me).

Also, you're only going to drive the return on investment on the prebuilt towards negative, I'd suggest leaving it as is.

Solution