Tom

Hello,
I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Standard. Basicly one of the cd's was
damaged a couple of years ago, and I need replacements. Would Microsoft
perhaps provide a download if I provided all the information on the
Certificate of Authenticity?

Hi Tom,

"Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4D9AAF3-9903-41DA-BC81-182B6ECA5DF2@microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Standard. Basicly one of the cd's was
> damaged a couple of years ago, and I need replacements. Would Microsoft
> perhaps provide a download if I provided all the information on the
> Certificate of Authenticity?

Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
For more info please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms