[SOLVED] Replacement Evga GTX 1070 FTW fans

markgraham312

Honorable
Dec 13, 2017
I have a sister that her Evga GTX 1070 FTW fangs snapped on her, she is looking for replacement fans but cant find any, can I get some help so I can be her hero for the day? XD thanks alot people!

Solution
I have a sister that her Evga GTX 1070 FTW fangs snapped on her, she is looking for replacement fans but cant find any, can I get some help so I can be her hero for the day? XD thanks alot people!

honestly, if the fans straight up failed and snapped, I would call EVGA and tellt hem what happened. They have pretty good customer support and warranties on their products. She may have to pay shipping costs, but theyd most likely have her ship the card in and then replace it. (If its out of the 1 year warranty or 2 year warranty, whatever it is for the free shipping)

If she broke them while handling it, she may have to pay for the new cooler.

Randi Poling

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2014

honestly, if the fans straight up failed and snapped, I would call EVGA and tellt hem what happened. They have pretty good customer support and warranties on their products. She may have to pay shipping costs, but theyd most likely have her ship the card in and then replace it. (If its out of the 1 year warranty or 2 year warranty, whatever it is for the free shipping)

If she broke them while handling it, she may have to pay for the new cooler.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS