Replacement fan for a 5200

I'm looking for a source for replacement cooling fan for n XFX
GeForceFX 5200 card in Canada. The fan is beginning to throw itself
off-balance and lubricating only seems to delay the inevitable. The
card is no longer under warranty and I'd rather not have to replace it
unless absolutely necessary.

Any ideas?

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:56:08 GMT As truth resonates honesty Adam Moore
<moorea@fancol.com> wrote :

>I'm looking for a source for replacement cooling fan for n XFX
>GeForceFX 5200 card in Canada. The fan is beginning to throw itself
>off-balance and lubricating only seems to delay the inevitable. The
>card is no longer under warranty and I'd rather not have to replace it
>unless absolutely necessary.
>
>Any ideas?

Local computer fayre?
http://www.computerfairs.co.uk/canada-computer-fairs.html