[SOLVED] replacement of default case

Solution
is this the 2nd one? https://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=726&area=en as I would get that over the NZXT,
NZXT has glass infront of those fans, its everything i don't like about cases now. How can the fans breathe?
The silverstone has the best airflow of most modern cases, I would grab it :)

I am using a SIlverstone case now, It is main reason I am having problems finding a case thats even close to it in cooling. That SST one is real close.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Most important of the specs to consider is its form factor and its highlighted in shot 3 - Micro ATX

the case dimensions are less helpful as it looks like that's height, Width & depth of actual case, it doesn't tell us what form factors it accepts or has the right stand offs for. No point getting a case if its big enough but you can't mount the motherboard.
is image 1 your current case as I can see why you want a new one.

May 11, 2020
Most important of the specs to consider is its form factor and its highlighted in shot 3 - Micro ATX

the case dimensions are less helpful as it looks like that's height, Width & depth of actual case, it doesn't tell us what form factors it accepts or has the right stand offs for. No point getting a case if its big enough but you can't mount the motherboard.
is image 1 your current case as I can see why you want a new one.
the 3 images that i posted are all of the same build that i have now.

Colif

Win 11 Master
okay, well, when you look for a case, the most important stat is the form factor. It needs to support ITX since that is what board is.

The next is how good is its airflow - i don't like the trend of fish tanks with very little gaps for air to actually come in. It makes it difficult for me to find a case I like.

May 11, 2020
okay, well, when you look for a case, the most important stat is the form factor. It needs to support ITX since that is what board is.

The next is how good is its airflow - i don't like the trend of fish tanks with very little gaps for air to actually come in. It makes it difficult for me to find a case I like.
actually the airflow stinks on my build now.. that's why i am considering a new one.
my options are
1) NZXT H510 ELITE SERIES ATX MID TOWER COMPUTER CASE (can get it from a local store)
2) SST-RL06BR-PRO (would consider this one but from amazon)

any other suggestions? i am looking for front fans as mandatory

Colif

Win 11 Master
is this the 2nd one? https://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=726&area=en as I would get that over the NZXT,
NZXT has glass infront of those fans, its everything i don't like about cases now. How can the fans breathe?

I am using a SIlverstone case now, It is main reason I am having problems finding a case thats even close to it in cooling. That SST one is real close.

Solution
May 11, 2020

yes! would love the black one!

Colif

Win 11 Master
it sure will keep PC cool, and if you run front fans at slow speed, it should be pretty quiet too

My case has the 3 fans (but it seems the rl06 has 120mm, mine are 180mm) and my PC is hardly ever hot. I feel its given me false expectations for what temps I should get. It is never hot. Mine is the same case design as this

Last edited:
May 11, 2020
it sure will keep PC cool, and if you run front fans at slow speed, it should be pretty quiet too

My case has the 3 fans (but it seems the rl06 has 120mm, mine are 180mm) and my PC is hardly ever hot. I feel its given me false expectations for what temps I should get. It is never hot. Mine is the same case design as this
cool!

it is decided then! :p i will get the
Siverstone PM01