Question Replacement

Jul 3, 2022
Hello. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 15IHU6 gaming laptop that has: intel 5 11th gen, geforce gtx 1650, 16gb ram. The cpu has died. I was informed by a good friend of mine that the cpu is integrated within the motherboard and I need to replace "the whole piece".
Does anybody know where can I find a motherboard like that? Any answer is helpful.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

There's Aliexpress, Ebay and even Lenovo but the latter might cost you an arm and a leg, in fact you're probably better off investing in a new laptop or send it into a certified repair shop to see if anything on the board can be replaced, like a mosfet, capacitor or VRM to revive it.

Reactions: FiFaSuppe
Jul 3, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

There's Aliexpress, Ebay and even Lenovo but the latter might cost you an arm and a leg, in fact you're probably better off investing in a new laptop or send it into a certified repair shop to see if anything on the board can be replaced, like a mosfet, capacitor or VRM to revive it.
Thank you for the sincerity. I would like to ask: would you choose Asus or Lenovo gaming laptops?
I wanted to get an Asus but the laptop I have had a better offer back when I bought it.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Reactions: FiFaSuppe