Question Replacing Liquid cooling Fans

saint666

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2015
Hi

is it possible to replace the fans on the liquid cooler and more importantly what would be your recommendation as a replacement?.

I prefer RGB fans to go with my existing lighting scheme

Appreciate your feedback

fredfinks

Honorable
$100? 2X of the noctuas will be quieter, push more air at lower RPM and are about half the price.

Youre not just paying $50 for some LEDs, youre paying $50 for LEDs and the pleasure of getting way worse fans.
Crack RGB is whak.

Its the equivalent of passing up sennheiser headphones and somehow managing to pay twice the price for some garbage earbuds with a light on it.

God help us all.

Last edited:

saint666

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2015
$100? 2X of the noctuas will be quieter, push more air at lower RPM and are about half the price.

Youre not just paying $50 for some LEDs, youre paying $50 for LEDs and the pleasure of getting way worse fans.
Crack RGB is whak.

Its the equivalent of passing up sennheiser headphones and somehow managing to pay twice the price for some garbage earbuds with a light on it.

God help us all.

stop complaining about people's preferences and giving advice on something I did not ask for...

I asked for an RGB fan recommendation.. if you don't have an answer to that specific question then keep ur "I know what's best for you" garbage to urself..

Especially in view of the fact you don't know or asked anything about the PC specs and what ill be running on it or if ill be over-overclocking.. hence how critical is the 2/3 fans (out of 8 installed) to the overall cooling