Replacing MN 500 with MN 700

I just got a MN 700 that I want to install to replace my
old MN 500. What should I do to setup the new one?

You need to follow the setup instructions which came with the MN-700. It
will require programming for your ISP and to set up your LAN, just as your
MN-500 did.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC