replication monitor

eddie

How do I save the list of servers in the replication monitor. I only have the
option of saving it as an .ini file which when I open it the .ini file only
gives me a list of servers not the actual program

What are you trying to achieve? Save the settings for the next time you
open replmon or export this information?

--

Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/
http://forums.msresource.net/

"Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
How do I save the list of servers in the replication monitor. I only have
the
option of saving it as an .ini file which when I open it the .ini file only
gives me a list of servers not the actual program

eddie

is there any way to have this done automatically everytime?