• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

News Report: 16-inch MacBook Pro Shipping This Year

svan71

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Wow thats like a whole half inch bigger than there current screen. How many hundreds more I wonder? Tim Cook you suck in more ways than one.

mlee 2500

Honorable
Oct 20, 2014
Wow thats like a whole half inch bigger than there current screen. How many hundreds more I wonder? Tim Cook you suck in more ways than one.
Uh, it's an extra 1 inch x the perimeter of the screen, so it's a HUGE amount of additional real estate by monitor standards, especially laptops.

If you want to make a valid complaint, complain about the stupid and pointless touch bar. You know, the whole "move my hand from the mouse or trackpad to press a button at the top of the keyboard, like it's 1991 still".

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS