Report: Best Buy Getting 2nd-Gen Nexus 7 on July 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

halcyon

Splendid

Or any of the bazillian other android tablets, such as the Note 8.0 I'm typing on now. Not everyone wants upgradeable storage, I guess.

666nhojmit

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
Sorry, slight grammatical error: "The renders don't say much in regards to what's inside". Should read: "The renders don't say much with regard to what's inside". Have a nice day!

666nhojmit

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
Sorry, slight grammatical error: "The renders don't say much in regards to what's inside". Should read: "The renders don't say much with regard to what's inside". Have a nice day!

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008

Pipo M7 Pro has a 1920x800 IPS screen according to it's manufacturer. The Pipo U8 has a 7.9" IPS screen with 1024x768 resolution. Both feature a Rockchip 3188 processor. A 7.9" IPS screen with 1024x768 resolution is going to look like crap compared to the Nexus 7's 1280x800 IPS screen. With the Google Nexus, you're guaranteed updates as they roll out....with Pipo, you're guaranteed nothing at all. Not even guaranteed warranty coverage if the product fails prematurely.

Presevere

Honorable
Jul 26, 2013
Actually, preorders were shipped out today, and the Nexus 7 is available in most Best Buy retail stores. Mine is sitting in a a box at a UPS location just 5 minutes from my home until Monday, sadly, due to their not delivering on Saturdays. In any case, really people, stop whining and getting all competitive about tablets. Yes, yes, the one you happen to own is in fact the best of them all, I say with heavy sarcasm. Ripping on people for their choice of tablet is really, truly pathetic, seeing as it has absolutely 0 effect on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.