Report: Black Ops 2 for PC Shipped with Mass Effect 2 Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
"how did an Electronic Arts game disc end up in an Activision retail package?" Uh, simple answer really. Both EA and Activision use the same company to master the disks. Was it really that hard? DUH!!!

G

What moron would eveh buy this game over the age of 25 and even worse for PC. A ridiculous re hash of the same old stuff as before same graphics just run and gun. For sure a terrible PC port on top of that.

StormOfRazors

Honorable
Nov 9, 2012
I dont see what the big problem is, since it is tied to steam anyway they can just download it. Its not like it used to be where if the CD or DVD was stuffed you couldnt play the game AT ALL. Yes, it will cause some bandwidth issues for people on a cap, but its not the end of the world.

IndignantSkeptic

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
WTF is a disc and why are people buying contraptions like that when they have a PC? We have a thing now called the Internet which works with this thing called electricity. Google it. Some people should be just sent to live in Talibanistan/Poliostan, I swear.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]StormOfRazors[/nom]I dont see what the big problem is, since it is tied to steam anyway they can just download it. Its not like it used to be where if the CD or DVD was stuffed you couldnt play the game AT ALL. Yes, it will cause some bandwidth issues for people on a cap, but its not the end of the world.[/citation]

It is not an issue if you buy a product and it does not function at all?

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
how did an Electronic Arts game disc end up in an Activision retail package? That's what we – along with thousands of other Black Ops 2 gamers across various forums – are dying to know.

Simple both EA and Activision outsourced disc mastering to the same company. Someone screwed up and set the machines to master from the wrong source.

Not that complicated is it?

dudemcduderson

Honorable
Mar 16, 2012
[citation][nom]hasten[/nom]LOL!! How do you make a blunder this big?[/citation]
[citation][nom]hasten[/nom]We get it you're a fanboy for some other game. Good for you.[/citation]

Hasten, not really COD really is just that bad of a game that you don't have to be a fanboy of something else to realize how terrible it really is

G

Guys! Diablo 3 US server is going down! Where is the coverage?!!??!?!

StormOfRazors

Honorable
Nov 9, 2012
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]It is not an issue if you buy a product and it does not function at all?[/citation]
Well if it was anything like when the original Black ops launched on PC, it was literally unplayable on multiplayer due to server issues for the first few days, so it is an issue when you buy a product that does not function, but I was saying that the DVD was not the biggest issue the game has *cough* graphics engine and unoptimized console port cough*

D

Deleted member 217926

Well at least they are getting half of a good game. :D

buddhaboss

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
This is undoubtedly hilarious! It sucks for all the CoD fans who received Mass Effect, but rocks for all the Mass Effect fans who received BOII... Yeah, I went there - and so did the rest of the world - BOII is better, case in point http://video-games.top5.com/top-5-reasons-to-play-black-ops-ii/ *sunglasses - deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.