Report: GeForce GTX Titan Black Edition Won't be Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
More power for the same price, nice. This is an excellent buy for pro people on the cheap as the REAL DEAL costs thousands. Of course if you need driver help or app troubleshooting, I guess the full price of the real cards (telsa/quadro) make some sense.

Agam3mn0n

Honorable
Feb 12, 2014

Like every other video card? Except that unlike most other consumer grade cards the ram capacity on this one won't be 'irrelevant' for quite a long time.

Shankovich

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
I'll pick up the next revision of the Titan. Would really love to have a strong CFD and CAD card for $1000 which is also perfect for maxing out games at 1080P :D

Well.. this isn't really intended to be a gaming only card. It is intended for people who are going to use it for gaming as well as compute. The difference between this and the 780 Ti is the compute performance and yes, the extra VRAM of course.Anyways, this is going to be a big hit with all the 4k Monitors being the rage nowadays and the fact that a 4k monitor at 60 hertz is now under $1000.I just hope that it does not come near to the Steam Machines just like the orignal Titan did.

Status
Not open for further replies.