Report: Modern Warfare 4 Mentioned by Voice Actor

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Please make the bad man stop...let it go Activision let it go enough already. It will be the same graphics, same run and gun. Give us a break.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
Lets just stop with Modern Warfare naming system of 3, 4, etc and go with what other manufactureres do and call it by the year so if this comes out in 2013 it will be Modern Warfare 2013 so you know how out of date with weapons, armor, and tacti-cool stuff you are.

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Well... I don't know how Activision is going to continue the story. Makarov already dead in MW3, and the only thing we don't know is that if Sandman and his group died or not. But other than that, there's really nothing to continue. Unless they made a ENTIRELY different story.

[citation][nom]assasin32[/nom]Lets just stop with Modern Warfare naming system of 3, 4, etc and go with what other manufactureres do and call it by the year so if this comes out in 2013 it will be Modern Warfare 2013 so you know how out of date with weapons, armor, and tacti-cool stuff you are.[/citation]

They might as well. That way the customers know that they are not getting a new game each year, because it's true. Also I would just stop doing a story all together and just make a "franchise" mode like other sports games. Just make a team with a squad of your friends, and fight. Your team gathers points each battle and can earn new gear. This will carry over to the next game and you can only get certain gear this way. It's kinda like a ladder system.

[citation][nom]soldier2013[/nom]Please make the bad man stop...let it go Activision let it go enough already. It will be the same graphics, same run and gun. Give us a break.[/citation]

literately, the only way to make them stop is to not give them money. i mean its pretty much stated early on in the article

have a sequel, and another… and another… until the series no longer proves financially successful

the gamers have to decide to not buy the game as a whole. as long as they get money, theyll keep pulling this on the buyers, and in the end, paid a hefty price for a slight revamp of different things in each game.

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
but....but.....but Call of Duty 4 is already out, why release the same game again ? :sarcastic:

On a side Note, Activision pumps out a new COD ever year.....valve has been trolling us with EP3 ever since.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
[citation][nom]a little black duck[/nom]For the love of God, please let it end. I was a huge fan of the CoD series, right up to CoDWaW. And that left me with the biggest 'meh' feeling I've ever experienced in a shooter.[/citation]

You too, but modern warfare gave me the feeling of being ripped off for the $5 I spent, it just felt repetitive and generic, World at War was a huge disapointment I tried to like both but couldn't. So for ME I think shooters died with Day of Defeat. I have never found anything that matched the fun playing that game for it's time nor it's community.

buckcm

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
[citation][nom]assasin32[/nom]You too, but modern warfare gave me the feeling of being ripped off for the $5 I spent, it just felt repetitive and generic, World at War was a huge disapointment I tried to like both but couldn't. So for ME I think shooters died with Day of Defeat. I have never found anything that matched the fun playing that game for it's time nor it's community.[/citation]

Comparing a game like Day of Defeat to a superior game like CoD4 is generous.

G

I don't see a cow able to milk anymore (infinityward). Instead it's lactating blood and farting deadly methane gases :na: by the hands of activision.

Teeroy32

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
I'm going to get voted down for this, but I like the run and gun game play, and I grew up with doom, doom 2, plutonium doom and final doom, same stuff different levels and I love it like that, having the same graphics is a bit of a let down I will admit, and the story line to mod war is epic, I love it, pity no more Soap or Makarov, I'd love to see what happens

G

95% of FPS' oversimplified:

Go from Point A to B while killing everything. Insert small story related cut scenes in a few select areas between. Insert scripted sequences where player MUST use specific tool/weapon. Repeat for next map, for next 8 maps.

Repeat entire above sequence for next game. Upgrade graphics.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
I stopped buying COD games a few years ago, you can pop in any old COD game and it's just like the new ones except for maps and weapons, there's no point in buying them.

As much as I am burnt out on the series, if they gave all the maps away for free, I would probably buy the games, but as little interest I have in them, I'm not spending all that extra money on crappy maps.

bucknutty

Distinguished
CODs the best. Been playing since COD1 back in 2003. Can't wait to have a 10 year anniversary LAN party for MW4.
For the life of me I can‘t understand how something as unimportant as a game can cause such emotional responses from people.

Why you mad BRO?

Status
Not open for further replies.