Report post button STILL not working

it looks like one of the other mods took care of it an hour ago. i agree it was a problem thread. we have mods in all parts of the world so have good coverage and we usually pick up on things quick but alerts certainly help us.

the report abuse button works on my side. i just submitted a report and then went in and cleared it. any issue is likely on your side. i use chrome and adblock plus myself with no issues. perhaps something else is giving you trouble. i am on the .com version of the site.

if you ever need to contact a mod quickly and for some reason the alert function is not working you can always create a thread here as we do check this forum. pm-ing a mod also works but unless you know they are online and active at that time of day it may not be the quickest way.

@josh change the .co.uk to .com and it should load.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
The issue isn't with the site. Certain adblockers have been blocking various javascript functions on the site, and the "Report Abuse" button happens to be a bit of javascript. I would strongly suggest that you submit a report to the developers of your adblocker of choice about this.

TRENDING THREADS