Report: Sony's 2013 Smartphone Flagship Codenamed 'Odin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
480 x 320....
That resolution... for a furture phone...
I am already hearing that our little phone screens are about to go full HD 1920x1080...
And what about processor? That looks to be a single core CPU.
The day this phone is released it will be getting close to being outdated...

mattjargon

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]Vorador2[/nom]If those specs are for a "mid-range phone", i hate to see the ones for the entry-level one...[/citation]

Yeah those are entry level specs...mid range should be 840x480ish

guru_urug

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
Odin is Samsung's Flasher software. Hope it doesnt end up in legal issues, though a codename shouldnt cause any serious problems, guess Apple's made me skeptical.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Lemma guess, it will have a large touch screen running Android? I wonder what Sony will bring to the table. At least Samsung added touch phone data swap which is kinda cool.

dutchling

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
This goes out to all those people who thought the next Playstation was code named Odin, including you Semiaccurate.

peanut_bully

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2010
[citation][nom]thecolorblue[/nom]Odin the god who tied the Goddess Rindr to the bed and proceeded to rape her.good one Sony... nicely done.how about you just keep your grubby corporate paws off of the true Norse gods and instead name your next phone after a false god... Jesus comes to mind;P[/citation]

If this was an attempt at sarcasm, you failed miserably. If this was an attempt to show off your disregard for other people's faith, you succeeded - I just hope that you find the peace and belonging that you so desperately crave. Because, why else would you attack a God of love and grace?

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]peanut_bully[/nom]If this was an attempt at sarcasm, you failed miserably. If this was an attempt to show off your disregard for other people's faith, you succeeded - I just hope that you find the peace and belonging that you so desperately crave. Because, why else would you attack a God of love and grace?[/citation]

Lol, what a joke.

Just like this phone is.

G

Kami3k talk without thinking, lol, thinking, as if he even owns a brain. Ignore the pethatic attention seeker.

G

I nicknamed my new phone Odin. strange coincidence. I don't care who he was, I like the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.