repost- Burning files, help....

G

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Hi,
I downloaded some files in different formats, The first file was in .ISO format @ 837mb. I used isobuster to split the file into two even parts, now I want to burn them. 1st question: when they were split they split into "CD.tao, and CD.tao01", can they still be burnt to disc using nero burnng rom? and do I use Dao, or Tao

The second file is in .ACE format, can this type of file be burnt and used like a regular disc? can I use nero as a stand alone

And the third file was in .BIN/.CUE format how do you burn this type of file. I went to the prespective websites and downloaded "WinAce, and Goldnhawk". Can these files be burnt with those programs or can I use Nero to do my work

Thanks in Advance

G

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Nero User Help Guides are Available:
http://www.nero.com/us/631898254710469.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trace" <Trace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:
news:996CF05B-29AD-4E58-AC72-643B4F1C3C1A@microsoft.com...

| Hi,
| I downloaded some files in different formats, The first file was in .ISO format @ 837mb. I used isobuster to
split the file into two even parts, now I want to burn them. 1st question: when they were split they split
into "CD.tao, and CD.tao01", can they still be burnt to disc using nero burnng rom? and do I use Dao, or Tao
|
| The second file is in .ACE format, can this type of file be burnt and used like a regular disc? can I use
nero as a stand alone
|
| And the third file was in .BIN/.CUE format how do you burn this type of file. I went to the prespective
websites and downloaded "WinAce, and Goldnhawk". Can these files be burnt with those programs or can I use
Nero to do my work
|
| Thanks in Advance