SPEC:

• ■ CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
    ■ MB: Asus ROG B450-F GAMING
    ■ GPU: Zotac 1050Ti Mini 4GB
    ■ RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8 DDR4 3000MHz C15
    ■ HD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm
    ■ SSD: Kingston A400 120GB
    ■ PS: Thermaltake SMART 600W

At the first boot the pc was going perfectly, no problems.
But after I updated Windows I've encountered some problems:

■ (The biggest) My PC freezes randomly for some seconds for apparently no reason
    ■ I can't run GeForce Experience anymore (I've downloaded the drivers directly from NVidia's web site)
    ■ Chrome doesn't work anymore and I'm using Edge (I didn't try Firefox)

I installed all the drivers, I'm using the latest version of Windows, I also updated the BIOS.
I tried a lot of things and I can't understand what is wrong. If and which component is causing the problem, are these problems correlated?
Please can someone help me?

Solution
Hey, the freezes seems to be vanished, so the problem was the GPU!
For the Chrome problem a found a solution on internet saying that is a bug with the version 1083 of Windows, I had to create a new user and on the new user it works. Also on the new user GeForce Experience works too!
I think I'll let the 970 on this PC and maybe I'll take this oppurtinity to upgrade my GPU on my other PC.

Really thanks for the help!
Dec 3, 2018

So I had another motherboard before this one but the bios was not compatible with the Ryzen 7 2700x so I had to change it and I bought this one brand new. Do I really have to buy another one?

Do you have a spare GPU you could try?

First make sure you have downloaded the latest nVidia driver.
Then download and run DDU from Guru3D.com.
Remember to run it in Safe Mode.
Then shut down and swap GPU's.
Then power up and login and install those drivers.
See if your PC still has the same problems.

Dec 3, 2018

I can't run DDU in safe mode? When I run Windows in safe mode and I try to run the exe it tells me "Can't access this file"

Dec 3, 2018

Ok, I'll try

Dec 3, 2018

Ok, Windows immediately recognized the 970, now the sound is back again and at the moment I don't see any freezes, but maybe it's early to speak.
GeForce Experience still don't open.
Chrome still don't work.

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, the freezes seems to be vanished, so the problem was the GPU!
For the Chrome problem a found a solution on internet saying that is a bug with the version 1083 of Windows, I had to create a new user and on the new user it works. Also on the new user GeForce Experience works too!
I think I'll let the 970 on this PC and maybe I'll take this oppurtinity to upgrade my GPU on my other PC.

Really thanks for the help!

Solution