Repost: unzipped folder won't show up until manual refresh

When I extract a zipped folder into the same folder, it will not show up
until a manual refresh (right click,refresh) is done. If I open explorer and
drill down to the same folder, it is there, even though the open folder
where it should be still doesn't show it.
This problem does not exist creating a new folder, or deleting a folder or
file, it only does it when extracting a zipped folder (into the same folder
where the zipped folder was) from using the Win98 plus! unzip utility.
Thanks,
DB

This is not an uncommon phenomenon. Some procedures automatically refresh
the folder, others don't. There's nothing I know of that will change this
behavior.

The easy solution: Hit F5 to refresh the folder.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS-MVP Shell/User