slowdown698 wrote:
> REQ: PSP X COPY
REQ: You get a job, earn some cash and buy it.

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> I see Jerkoff has his tongue firmly planted in the ass of all of my posts
> again.

Hey Mattings admitting to being a liar again. Stupid idiot boy just
never learns does he?

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> I better make sure this bitch doesn't boil my rabbit. I haven't seen one
> person so obsessed with another since Bliggy and Zackman.

You're so mine. OWNED

In article <1125706810.124754.257800@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
hiv_steve@yahoo.com says...

>Mattinglyfan wrote:
>
>> I see Jerkoff has his tongue firmly planted in the ass of all of my posts
>> again.
>
>Hey Mattings admitting to being a liar again. Stupid idiot boy just
>never learns does he?

Stop with the love post already. You don't have to show us your endless love
for Matty.

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>

>> I better make sure this bitch doesn't boil my rabbit. I haven't seen one
>> person so obsessed with another since Bliggy and Zackman.
>
> You're so mine. OWNED

Stalker