[SOLVED] Request case purchasing advice to accomodate large CPU cooler

firemcd

Honorable
Feb 22, 2014
I put together a very capable budget gaming computer in January, last month. All of the components listed down below have worked great. The one issue making me avoid using it is a terribly loud fan noise from the fan that came with the CPU. So my fix here was to order the CoolerMaster ML240L RGB liquid CPU cooler. Much to my horror, this awesome cpu cooler is about one inch all around too large and 1 inch too thick, and simply will not work in this case. I even tried to see if I could go lower in the case with it and the hoses are just not long enough - it pretty much has to be mounted under the top as the instructions for it intend. I am absolutely fine with all of my components at this point, but need to find a case that will accomodate me moving everything out of the Mid Tower listed below. A full size tower was my first thought here, and I have found them to be expensive at 120-160 dollars. What are my options here, to move into a case that will be big enough to allow the new cooler? Bonus; can it be from Amazon and be 50-100 dollars? Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Components as follows; Rosewill ATX Midtower (Amazon item B00BV31QU8) / Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 AM3/AM3+ / AMD FX-8350 BLACK EDITION VISHERA 8 Core 4.0 GHz Socket AM3+ /. 2 Sticks 8GB DDR3 Adata Gaming RAM / Saphire 11266-09-20G Radeon Nitro+ RX 570 8GB PCI-E Graphics card / A 1TB Samsung SSD hard drive with Windows 10 Pro and a Seagate Hybrid 2TB Secondary Hard Drive

Picture of current state here :( Crowded PC case

Solution
Oh, yea, that case seems a little too small for that Aio :D
Found this one here, but when you tell me what case's you prefer i could look for another one.

Phanteks PH-EC416PSTG

Supports up to 360mm radiators, everyhing else should be fit too.